pGc.x7rnL Testimonial by Displayless

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Displayless, Feb 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Displayless

Displayless Well-Known Member
    • 1305/1339

Hello guys , I use x7 for almost 3 days now
    I would like to share my testimonial and my overall experience pgc and it's community with you guys
    I found pgc from 2 friends who recommended me this site ( the last guy who told me the site doesn't use this site anymore , he bought private cheat and the other guy I have long time to see him online I think he used to have the internal here but he now he codes his own cheats ( paste xD ) )
    I came a lil drunk home and after that I got rekt in esea so I bought pgc x7 to start playing some faceit , I don't regret buying the cheats, even tho I didn't notice they were external at that time
    I got Error 3 due to being impatient and forgot to deactivate windows defender so cheat got deleted and I needed to redownload, but I got very fast support and soon after I was able to inject (EDIT: does external inject ? xD )
    I had some difficulties getting used to the cheat but a friendly guy named pgmossad gave me some tips and soon after I was able to get familiar with x7 .

The community here looks very friendly and I would like to be a part of it , sadly tho I don't speak German thus I don't know how active can I be. Anyway here is my Testimonial .

----- Cheat : 9+/10 -----

Aim-Bot : 10/10 :
    The aim-bot and rcs with the right settings are both legit and strong
    sometimes tho , it ll have some problems with Visible-check but that's due to the nature of the cheat so I'll give it a pass

Trigger-Bot : 8/10 :
    I had some problems sometimes with trigger-bot , like it won't shoot if enemy too close or it will shoot before my crosshair lands on target , but overall for holding angles (when trigger-bot shines) it's very good

Visuals: 10/10 :
    - Glow : I don't really like glow in general I would prefer a simple dot on head, but still very good , sometimes it can be a lil buggy with wall detection but again this is due to being external so it's a pass
    - Radar : Very good , for mm is very strong and for faceit is still good, it can save you many times.
    - Sound ESP : You don't find easily cheats with such features , it's very good if you dislike WH

B-hop: 10/10 :

- everything you need: Good, simple , undetected and it can look very legit if you put it on mswheel or very strong if you bind it in other key

Overall I recommend this cheat for legit gameplay
    You need to play smart cause externals in general can be a lil blatant if you don't know how to use em .

l0wD, berndthehacka and NeXuz like this.
  2. NeXuz

NeXuz Supporter
    Staff Member Supporter Verified
    • 4355/5354

They create handles and do other stuff but no they don't inject anything into csgo.
    But, nice Testimonial, even tho you posted it 2 times :D

Displayless likes this.
  3. berndthehacka

berndthehacka Well-Known Member
    • 5135/5256

4. Displayless

Displayless Well-Known Member
    • 1305/1339

Lol didn't notice the double post sorry , and thanks for info
    yeah sure

5. pgmossad

pgmossad Well-Known Member
    Verified
    • 4355/5354

You and anybody else needing help with their cheat are welcome! Feel free to pm me or join me on ts if you want me to fix your trigger.

Nice and honest review, very straightforward.

Regards

Displayless likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.